It is possible to run Protractor tests from Fitnesse?

It is possible to run Protractor tests from Fitnesse?

Leonardo S.
Hi All,

I'm trying to run Protractor / Jasmine test form Fitnesse, although Fitnesse has native support for Selenium, I'm couldn't find any reference to Protractor... any experience on similar previous implementations?

Thanks!

Re: It is possible to run Protractor tests from Fitnesse?

Serguei Kouzmine
Hello Leonardo S

Pleas share the Fitnesse configuration.  It is quite likely that Paul 's or Carlos/my
 ports of ProtractorJS to Java could be configured to interoperate with fitnesse

:
    https://github.com/sergueik/jProtractor
    https://github.com/paul-hammant/ngWebDriver
    https://github.com/henrrich/jpagefactory

 On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 12:45:24 PM UTC-4, Leonardo S. wrote:
Hi All,

I'm trying to run Protractor / Jasmine test form <a href="http://docs.fitnesse.org/FrontPage" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fdocs.fitnesse.org%2FFrontPage\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGh78CwJCC_deA2kkfF7RFvFEvtjg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fdocs.fitnesse.org%2FFrontPage\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGh78CwJCC_deA2kkfF7RFvFEvtjg&#39;;return true;">Fitnesse, although Fitnesse has native support for Selenium, I'm couldn't find any reference to Protractor... any experience on similar previous implementations?

Thanks!