Java 10 Support ?

Edgar Hipp
Hello,

I have installed Ubuntu 18, which has Java 10 by default.

When I try to run tests with chromedriver I get :

'Cannot define class using reflection'

This issue has been posted at : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49706040/error-cannot-define-class-using-reflection

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48113889/webdrivererror-cannot-define-class-using-reflection

And it seems to be possible to fix the issue by downgrading Java.

But what about adding support for the latest version, is that possible ?