Jenkins Error

Shubham Kaushik
Hi , I tried to execute my script thought the jenkins jobs but I am getting the error  Can any budy help me out in this.

One more My Jenkins on Linux machine I made some changes in local code by using the notepad jenkins does not taking the latest code changes ? Why, any solution

Error:-
 [31mGiven  [0m [31mAgent login to application [0m                                                               [90m# ChatSession.agentlogintoapplication() [0m
       [31mjava.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeOptions.addArguments([Ljava/lang/String;)V
      	at com.cafex.msft.automation.utils.DriverUtility.setChromeDriver(DriverUtility.java:79)
      	at com.cafex.msft.automation.utils.DriverUtility.setDriver(DriverUtility.java:53)

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  CafeX Communications.