Looking for some direction to send out an email with test report(extent report)

Looking for some direction to send out an email with test report(extent report)

bharathi sriram
I have a maven project with testNG annotations.
I have made use of Extent reports api.
I am making use of commons email api to send out the email.
The issue is, it is sending out the old report(not the newly generated one) in an email. I am not sure how to fix this.
Can someone help me, please!

TIA,

Re: Looking for some direction to send out an email with test report(extent report)

bharathi sriram
Hello all-
I thought this group is where anyone with selenium issues asks questions. I have do it too in the past and now. But looks like my problem is not getting any traction. Could any expert in the group  please help?

Thanks,

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 7:03 PM, bharathi sriram <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a maven project with testNG annotations.
I have made use of Extent reports api.
I am making use of commons email api to send out the email.
The issue is, it is sending out the old report(not the newly generated one) in an email. I am not sure how to fix this.
Can someone help me, please!

TIA,

Thanks and Best Regards,
Bharathi

Re: Looking for some direction to send out an email with test report(extent report)

bharathi sriram
Sorry, did not know this is not a selenium question.
I am very new to setting up framework, if someone has any input on my question, Please provide inputs.

Thanks,
Bharathi