Map Testing Using Selenium WebDriver

Angalo Simon
Hi All,

Please Help Me.

Scenario that needs to be Automated : I have a MAP. This map has many location pins. I just want to click on the pins and retrieve the details of the location pin. How can we automate this using Selenium Web Driver. Please Help.

Regards
Angalo

Re: Map Testing Using Selenium WebDriver

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Show us what you have as code so far and where you are stuck.

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan