Menus gets displayed and vanished quickly with HTML 5 application.

Menus gets displayed and vanished quickly with HTML 5 application.

Sairam Prasath
Hi All,

I am trying to automate a HTML 5 application which is developed along with ReactJS.

The menus are displayed when the mouse is hovered over there.  It works fine when the application is normally launched by manually navigating to the application.

The same I tried to launch the application through Selenium webdriver.  The application gets launched but when I try to move the mouse over the menus the problem arises.  The menus gets displayed and gets vanished within a fraction of second.  This is happening during the mouse hover.

I am using IE 11.

Any solution for this issue?

Sairam Prasath.
Mob - +91-98848 12055

Re: Menus gets displayed and vanished quickly with HTML 5 application.

Akshat Gupta
Provide the code.