Mobile emulation with chrome driver

mykola.glavach

I use behat for development tests, and I ran into a problem. I have updated chrome driver to 2.39 and selenium server to 3.12.0. Also I got last chrome version 67.0.3396.79. After these updates my tests for iPhone mode stopped working. I can run the test, but after interaction with element on page, nothing happens. In log I see only error that element not visible. But if I go back to earlier versions of the browser,chrome driver and selenium,I see that everything works as it should.

Any thoughts about issue, what is the reason for this?