.NET Driver download location?

saud aziz
Does anyone know where i can download .NET driver for selenium?

Thanks.

--
Saud Aziz

What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. - Samuel Johnson

Re: .NET Driver download location?

Dan Fabulich
saud aziz wrote:

> Does anyone know where i can download .NET driver for selenium?

The .NET driver isn't in great shape at the moment.  AFAIK, there's no
publicly available pre-built binary available to download.

If you're feeling adventurous, you can pull down the source from SVN and
try building it yourself.  (I believe that's what other .NET driver users
have been doing.)

If you do that, I might recommend grabbing code from the experimental
branch, where we've added a few important fixes for it.

At some point soon, we hope to release a new version of the .NET driver
that you'll be able to just download and use.

-Dan

Re: .NET Driver download location?

saud aziz
Is it possible for someone to zip the source from SVN and send it? I have never used SVN and i am clueless as to how i could access it.

Any help is much appreaciated.

Thanks Dan.

saud aziz wrote:

> Is it possible for someone to zip the source from SVN and send it? I
> have never used SVN and i am clueless as to how i could access it.

Accessing SVN is pretty easy...
http://www.openqa.org/selenium/cvs.action

Download a Selenium client and then run the command listed there:

   svn co http://svn.openqa.org/svn/selenium/trunk

Building the .NET driver from source will be considerably more difficult
than that.  If you're not confident in your ability to get and build the
source yourself, it might not be worth the trouble.  Just wait for a real
release at some point in the future.

-Dan