Native Ruby for Selenium on Rails

GW-5
Hello!  Thank you for such a great testing tool; it's going to make my life a lot easier.  I've written a very modest patch to Jonas Bengtsson’s excellent "Selenium on Rails" plugin, which allows test cases to be written as native Ruby:

  test.setup
  test.open :controller => 'customer', :action => 'list'
  test.assert_title 'Customers'
  test.click 'myLink', :wait => true
  test.assert_title 'Customer: *'

This provides one more way to access the yummy goodness of Selenium, one which might feel natural to people already steeped in Rails. :-)  You can find my patch here:

http://www.randomhacks.net/articles/2006/02/15/selenium-on-rails-reloaded

Once again, many thanks to everyone who's contributed to Selenium; it's really going to help me test my web applications!