Need Help: I am keep getting the error "cannot create temp dir for unpacking extensions"

Need Help: I am keep getting the error "cannot create temp dir for unpacking extensions"

muhad.sayef
I am keep getting this error. I've tried to solve it using different ways sometimes it started succeeding then after couple run I get the same error again continuously. Please help

AWS EC2 Instance - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
Selenium WebDriver Version - 3.11.2.0
ChromeDriver Version - 2.38.552522
Chrome Browser Version - 65.0.3325.146

p.s. Additionally I've tried changing the versions for chrome browser, Selenium and ChromeDriver but no luck. Also I wanted to find out where it is trying to create the temp dir?
Thanks!

at CCAS.TestRunner.Engine.TestCaseExecutionEngine.Execute(XElement TestCaseDocument)
unknown error: cannot create temp dir for unpacking extensions
  (Driver info: chromedriver=2.38.552522 (437e6fbedfa8762dec75e2c5b3ddb86763dc9dcb),platform=Windows NT 6.3.9600 x86_64)
   at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.UnpackAndThrowOnError(Response errorResponse)
   at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.Execute(String driverCommandToExecute, Dictionary`2 parameters)
   at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.StartSession(ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)
   at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver..ctor(ICommandExecutor commandExecutor, ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)
   at OpenQA.Selenium.Chrome.ChromeDriver..ctor(ChromeDriverService service, ChromeOptions options, TimeSpan commandTimeout)
   at OpenQA.Selenium.Chrome.ChromeDriver..ctor(String chromeDriverDirectory, ChromeOptions options)
   at CCAS.OneRoad.UI.WebTestLibrary.Common.SeleniumBrowser.Launch(BrowserType type)
   at CCAS.OneRoad.UI.WebTestLibrary.Actions.Web.Launch.ExecuteAction()
   at CCAS.TestRunner.Engine.TestCaseExecutionEngine.ExecuteAction(String strActionName, List`1 oParameters)
   at CCAS.TestRunner.Engine.TestCaseExecutionEngine.processActionNode(XElement oActionNode)
   at CCAS.TestRunner.Engine.TestCaseExecutionEngine.Execute(XElement TestCaseDocument)

Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UnitTesting.AssertFailedException: Assert.IsTrue failed. Error executing test case item: <action name="Web.Launch">
  <parameter name="launchPath">Chrome</parameter>
</action>

   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UnitTesting.Assert.HandleFail(String assertionName, String message, Object[] parameters)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UnitTesting.Assert.IsTrue(Boolean condition, String message, Object[] parameters)
   at Auto.Agent.TestManagement.GenericUnitTest.Engine_ExecutionCompleted(Boolean successful, String executionSummary, String executionLog) in C:\AgeroAgile\UITests\Tools\Main\Auto.Agent\TestManager\GenericUnitTest.cs:line 379
   at CCAS.TestRunner.Engine.TestCaseExecutionEngine.Execute(XElement TestCaseDocument)
   at Auto.Agent.TestManagement.GenericUnitTest.ExecuteXmlTestCase() in C:\AgeroAgile\UITests\Tools\Main\Auto.Agent\TestManager\GenericUnitTest.cs:line 105
Auto.Agent.TestManagement.EngineException: Engine Error ---> Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UnitTesting.AssertFailedException: Assert.IsTrue failed. Error executing test case item: <action name="Web.Launch">
  <parameter name="launchPath">Chrome</parameter>
</action>

   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UnitTesting.Assert.HandleFail(String assertionName, String message, Object[] parameters)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UnitTesting.Assert.IsTrue(Boolean condition, String message, Object[] parameters)
   at Auto.Agent.TestManagement.GenericUnitTest.Engine_ExecutionCompleted(Boolean successful, String executionSummary, String executionLog) in C:\AgeroAgile\UITests\Tools\Main\Auto.Agent\TestManager\GenericUnitTest.cs:line 379
   at CCAS.TestRunner.Engine.TestCaseExecutionEngine.Execute(XElement TestCaseDocument)
   at Auto.Agent.TestManagement.GenericUnitTest.ExecuteXmlTestCase() in C:\AgeroAgile\UITests\Tools\Main\Auto.Agent\TestManager\GenericUnitTest.cs:line 105
   at Auto.Agent.TestManagement.GenericUnitTest.ExecuteXmlTestCase() in C:\AgeroAgile\UITests\Tools\Main\Auto.Agent\TestManager\GenericUnitTest.cs:line 107
   at Auto.Agent.TestManagement.TestProcessor.RunTest(TestCase tc) in C:\AgeroAgile\UITests\Tools\Main\Auto.Agent\TestManager\TestProcessor.cs:line 288