Need help on locating elements on Edge Browser

Need help on locating elements on Edge Browser

phalguni mamillapalli
Hi I am unable to locate login fields of my application in my edge nrowser.
i am on version 14393.
It's able to locate button.But not text fields.
any help is appreciated.

Re: Need help on locating elements on Edge Browser

Akshat Gupta
Have you tried seeing "Inspect Element" option ?

Re: Need help on locating elements on Edge Browser

phalguni mamillapalli
Hi Akshat,
   Thanks for the reply.
Yes i am able to Inspect Element.(same application can be run on Firefox browser).

Thanks,
Phalguni