Need help on running selenium in Linux environment

Need help on running selenium in Linux environment

Akila Ramasubbu
Hi all,
I am new to selenium in Linux environment. Can anyone help me on the below items
1. Is it possible to run selenium code in Linux environment
2. If yes , is there any headless browser available
3. What are all the programming languages that are supported in Linux environment

Thanks in advance
Akila

Re: Need help on running selenium in Linux environment

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

    1. Is it possible to run selenium code in Linux environment – Yes It is possible.

    2. If yes , is there any headless browser available – Yes. You can read more about PhantomJS or JBrowserDriver

    3. What are all the programming languages that are supported in Linux environment – Java/Python/Perl/NodeJS

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

On 6/7/17, 10:44 AM, "Akila Ramasubbu" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I am new to selenium in Linux environment. Can anyone help me on the below items

    1. Is it possible to run selenium code in Linux environment

    2. If yes , is there any headless browser available

    3. What are all the programming languages that are supported in Linux environment

    Thanks in advance

    Akila

    To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/84ea2a54-30f2-4a6c-be9d-b3992dadcd2d%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Need help on running selenium in Linux environment

Kishore Sanapala
You can your exiting code(if you have any which is running on windows) to run on linux.
- Connect via grid
- You have issues in invoking browser at linux (use linux UI packages to run)