Need help with Selenium WebDriver "getClass" object

Need help with Selenium WebDriver "getClass" object

AutoEngr
Hello Selenium Gurus....
I'm trying to write a Selenium WebDriver script for the new "Gmail" login page... I'm grasping it it so far, but got stuck on one section.. The "Next" button is not a "findElement" object, so it's not as easy as the old login, and no one created a script, or video on this yet.. SOOO.... If you can look at the attached image, and see if you can help me, I would be SOOOO Thankful!
PS - I'm not a developer.. so... make your response "dummy-proof" for me.. Thanks!
AutoEngr-

getClassIssue.jpg (190K) Download Attachment

Re: Need help with Selenium WebDriver "getClass" object

Monika Singhal
Hi,

You can locate the "Next" button of Gmail by its ID.

driver.findElement(By.id("identifierNext")).click();

Thanks& Regards,
Monika

Thanks & Regards,
Monika

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 11:48:32 PM UTC+5:30, AutoEngr wrote:
Hello Selenium Gurus....
I'm trying to write a Selenium WebDriver script for the new "Gmail" login page... I'm grasping it it so far, but got stuck on one section.. The "Next" button is not a "findElement" object, so it's not as easy as the old login, and no one created a script, or video on this yet.. SOOO.... If you can look at the attached image, and see if you can help me, I would be SOOOO Thankful!
PS - I'm not a developer.. so... make your response "dummy-proof" for me.. Thanks!
AutoEngr-

Re: Need help with Selenium WebDriver "getClass" object

Monika Singhal
Hi,

I have just tried and it is working.

System.setProperty("webdriver.gecko.driver", "src/geckodriver");

WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();

driver.get("https://mail.google.com");

driver.findElement(By.id("identifierId")).sendKeys("your email id here");