New to selenium

aditya ramji
Hi All,

I am totally new to selenium,

I am using firefox 52, but i am unable to use firepath in it due to recent updates, and after firefox 56 i am unable to use firebug firepath at all, What should be my configuration changes, also what should i use to substitute in the places of my code where i am using xpath.

Re: New to selenium

murali krishna-6

You can Use Mouse right click on element -> Choose 'Inspect Element' option.

Hope it helps you..the same thing for Chrome as well..