Node is not registered in localhost hub using selenium server 3.12.0

Node is not registered in localhost hub using selenium server 3.12.0

Thu-Thuan Vo-Thi
Hi All,

I have a question related to how to register node to localhost hub using selenium server 3.12.0

I am using selenium 3.11.0 version. I register the node to the hub and this works great.
The issue i am having is that when I change selenium server to 3.12.0 version. I can't register the node to the hub
It show error "Marking the node http://127.0.0.1:5556 as down: cannot reach the node for 2 tries"

Below is Hub and Node

HubConfig:

{
"host": 127.0.0.1,
"port": 4444,
"newSessionWaitTimeout": -1,
"servlets" : [],
"prioritizer": null,
"capabilityMatcher": "org.openqa.grid.internal.utils.DefaultCapabilityMatcher",
"throwOnCapabilityNotPresent": true,
"nodePolling": 5000,
"cleanUpCycle": 5000,
"maxSession": 20
}

NodeConfig:

{
"capabilities":
[
{
"browserName": "firefox",
"maxInstances": 20,
"seleniumProtocol": "WebDriver"
},
{
"browserName": "chrome",
"maxInstances": 20,
"seleniumProtocol": "WebDriver"
},
{
"browserName": "internet explorer",
"maxInstances": 20,
"seleniumProtocol": "WebDriver"
}
],

"nodePolling":5000,
"maxConcurrent": 5,
"cleanUpCycle":2000,
"proxy": "org.openqa.grid.selenium.proxy.DefaultRemoteProxy",
"maxSession": 20,
"port": 5556,
"remoteHost" : "http://127.0.0.1:5556",
"register": true,
"registerCycle": 10000,
"hubHost": "127.0.0.1",
"hubPort": 4444

}

Environment

OS:

Windows 10

Selenium Version:
3.12.0
Browser:
Chrome
Browser Version:
66.0.3359.139 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Any help regarding this please ? Thank you.