Not able to pass value in combo box allowing text value as well

Not able to pass value in combo box allowing text value as well

Aniket Bhoir
My code is

                driver.Manage().Timeouts().ImplicitWait = TimeSpan.FromSeconds(8000);
                IWebElement territory = driver.FindElement(By.XPath(".//*[@id='willis_willisterritoryid']/div[1]"));
               territory.Click();
                territory.Clear();
                driver.Manage().Timeouts().ImplicitWait = TimeSpan.FromSeconds(1000);
                territory.SendKeys("I");

I have a combo box which allows the user to input text from user and search the list of items from dropdown list. Currently i am able to select the field but not able to send keys.

Appreciate if any one could help me out.