OTP Login problem

Sumit Kumar Chaudhary
Hi all
My self Sumit Kumar Chaudhary
I'm fresher in automation testing so could any buddy help me ....
My question is
1. if any website have OTP login functionality so how to login through scrip......
2. How to know  limitation / Validation apply in any text box (Mobile number, First Name etc...)
3. how to get xpath , id and classpath etc on mobile automation..

Please help my!

Re: OTP Login problem

thivyae

Hi,

If you have sso integrated to your web application,incase if you are not bothered to test otp functionality,then you can test stub your login.If you will have to necessarily test the OTP flow,one thing you can do is to stub the OTP password generating service and enter number in the OTP text box