PageSource not relevant

Vincent DUVERNET
Hi,

// Powershell script

// Install-Package Selenium.WebDriver
// Install-Package phantomjs.exe

var options = new PhantomJSOptions();
options
.AddAdditionalCapability("IsJavaScriptEnabled", true);
var driver = new PhantomJSDriver(options);
driver
.Url = "https://www.centrale-canine.fr/lofselect/chien-ws/1/";
driver
.Navigate();
//the driver can now provide you with what you need (it will execute the script) get the source of the page
var source = driver.PageSource;

Did I miss something in my understanding ?

Thanks,

Vincent