Paid technical Support

Erin McPhee
Hi all,

My company would like to start using Selenium. However we are required to have some kind of support even for open source tools. Does anyone know of a company that provides Technical support for Selenium?  I have looked around and it does not appear that there is.

Thanks in advanced.
Erin

Re: Paid technical Support

Sindhu Jvs
Hi Erin McPhee,

                    Iam interested to do work on selenium

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 8:16 PM, Erin McPhee <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

My company would like to start using Selenium. However we are required to have some kind of support even for open source tools. Does anyone know of a company that provides Technical support for Selenium?  I have looked around and it does not appear that there is.

Thanks in advanced.
Erin

Re: Paid technical Support

Sindhu Jvs
Hi Erin McPhee,
                        Me and my colleague interested in giving support in selenium