Problem with Selenium chromedriver as background process via schtasks

Problem with Selenium chromedriver as background process via schtasks

Stanford Wong
I have a selenium python script on Windows with chromedriver that works fine in a python notebook or on the command line.  However, I'd like it to run hidden in task scheduler (schtasks.exe) under a different windows user or as SYSTEM.  Unfortunately, when I do this, my selenium script crashes and it can't find tags that are clearly on the page...

My question is: is it possible to run Selenium as a "background process" under another user name in Windows or does this cause problems for Selenium?  I'm early waiting for chrome to finalize its headless version, but until then, if there is another method to run a hidden background process, I would appreciate it!  Thank you!

Stanford