Problems with Selenium API in JUnit envrionment

Problems with Selenium API in JUnit envrionment

GW-5
Hello All,

We are able to put selenium on same application server as AUT.

We have created Junit tests through recording.

1 During execution of the Junit test in eclipse enviornment, few commands are not getting recognized. (e.g. 'select'  for selection in dropdown box)

   Most of the selenium API command we are able to execute.

2. Similarly, we recorded tests with few user-extentions, how we can access them in JUnit environment.

Hoping for a quick reply.