Question on Protractor with Selenium Webdriver

Question on Protractor with Selenium Webdriver

bharathi sriram
Hello-
I found an issue when running a test on windows 7/IE 11 combination using GRID.
Some of the angular web elements were not located via remotewebdriver.
After I spoke to the Devs, there was a suggestion on using protractor/selenium webdriver.
I dont have experience using protractor, would it be possible for someone to help me on how to go about this? Is this a easy fix(as in importing a protractor class and using it?) or would the effort be massive?
Please let me know.

--
Best Regards,
Bharathi