Random drop down selection using Selenium IDE

Random drop down selection using Selenium IDE

achakkilam
Hello All,

I am using Selenium IDE for my web testing and this is the first time i'm using and dont have much knowledge on Selenium.

For one of my testing, I have to select a value from Drop Down box, which I want to automate so that script selects the value from drop down randomly.

Currently i am seeing random number generation syntax for one of SSN fields(javascript{Math.floor(Math.random()*1111)})

and for drop down, I'm using "index" but i have enter the index value every time, is there a way i can automate the process?

Please help me