Re: Control Webdriver Execution speed

nikhilreddymucharla0950
hi Arun,

even I am working on same stuff. please let me know if you get any solution for that.

On Monday, November 21, 2011 at 8:47:48 PM UTC+5:30, Arun Kumaresan wrote:
Hi,
I am using selenium 2.13.0.

How do I manage the execution speed.
I am not able to get the option of setting and getting speed of
execution using Webdriver object.

I tried the following code and couldnt get the method to set and get
speed.

WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver(firefoxProfile);
driver.manage().???

Can you pls help?

Regards,
Arun Kumaresan