Re: Is it possible to automate Oracle Forms application using selenium?

Re: Is it possible to automate Oracle Forms application using selenium?

Eric Montagnon
Hello,
I have the same question as posted here, is there any reply available from Selenium dev team may be now?
Is Selenium IDE add-on able to record and playback Oracle forms type of applications?
I currently understand that There are 2 types of oracle forms applications, one is standalone and other is embedded in a browser like Applets.
Is either or both these types of
oracle forms applications supported with Selenium IDE? or may be going to be supported in later version of Selenium IDE add-on (for Firefox / Chrome browsers)
thanks, regards, Eric.

On Friday, March 2, 2012 at 3:17:50 PM UTC, villju joseph wrote:
Hi All,

Is it possible to automate Oracle Forms application using selenium?

Thx
Villju