References / Suggestions for enhancing my coding skills

References / Suggestions for enhancing my coding skills

Revanth
Hello Everyone,
I am a learning Selenium automation. As part of learning, I thought to develop a complete End to End framework. While working on it, I am confused how to develop those scripts according to the standards followed by Companies. Please suggest Some websites or Github links such that I can refer to them and develop a complete framework. If you got time please go through the project I completed till now in Github,  and Suggest your opinions.

Thanks In Advance for your time and help,

Re: References / Suggestions for enhancing my coding skills

Vikram

I'm using Serenity framework for web automation since last 3.5 years https://github.com/serenity-bdd, instead of re-inventing wheel make use of existing framework.

To improve your coding skills; you can start with submitting PR for demo project and later to actual framework code.

Regards,
Vikram

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 2:53:24 PM UTC+2, Revanth wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I am a learning Selenium automation. As part of learning, I thought to develop a complete End to End framework. While working on it, I am confused how to develop those scripts according to the standards followed by Companies. Please suggest Some websites or Github links such that I can refer to them and develop a complete framework. If you got time please go through the project I completed till now in Github,  and Suggest your opinions.

Thanks In Advance for your time and help,

Re: References / Suggestions for enhancing my coding skills

David
Good suggestion Vikram, I concur. There are also other existing OSS frameworks one can also learn from and work with like RobotFramework and RedwoodHQ. I personally recommend RobotFramework.

I'm using Serenity framework for web automation since last 3.5 years <a href="https://github.com/serenity-bdd" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fserenity-bdd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFQlzBdGmH4Pl9CFw2b-C6mizSbFg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fserenity-bdd\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFQlzBdGmH4Pl9CFw2b-C6mizSbFg&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/serenity-bdd, instead of re-inventing wheel make use of existing framework.