Reg the web element under iframe is not identified in IE10 where as it is working fine in Chrome

Reg the web element under iframe is not identified in IE10 where as it is working fine in Chrome

Muthu Palaniappan

Dear team,

The iframes is loading another url in src, my iframe syntax is like below

<iframe src="https://some url">

The frame doesn't have id or name eventhough i have switched using src attribute using xpath: //iframe[contains(@src,'url')]

The frame is switched successfully but the elements under the frames are not getting identified in IE10, where as the same elements are identified in Chrome browser.

Under the iframe again html body all are there.Can any one aware of the solution please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
M.Muthupalaniappan.