Removed `Alert.authenticate` and supporting classes

Removed `Alert.authenticate` and supporting classes

thaler1987work
Hi All,

I was wondering why this got removed from Selenium 3.8 and if there is any alternative for it? It was implemented only for IE but now I can't upgrade to the latest version of Selenium. I would avoid using AutoIT and passing username + password in URL doesn't work for IE.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,
Adam