Retrieve JavaScript error stacktrace when tests fail on Internet Explorer

Retrieve JavaScript error stacktrace when tests fail on Internet Explorer

Luc Delmon
Hello,

I'm having trouble with one test.

The test is in HTML, developed with the Selenium Ide (it's a simple test that click on a link that's all).

I execute the test using selenium-html-runner like this :

java -Dwebdriver.ie.driver="D:\projets\Outils\IEDriverServer.exe" -jar selenium-html-runner-3.4.0.jar -htmlsuite *iexplore "http://Homepageofmytest" "D:\Profiles\ldelmon\Desktop\suite.html" "D:\Profiles\ldelmon\Desktop\Rapport.html

Internet explore is correclty open, I can see the table corresponding to my test then it crashes with this message :

org.openqa.selenium.JavascriptException: JavaScript error (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)

It's really hard to debug without any information. Is there a way to have more informations about the crash? More logs somewhere ?

The test works if nothing happen in it, it fails for every single action that I can do (open, click and wait).

I tried to export the test in Java and ran it with the exact same driver. It works perfectly so I guess that the test is correct and my driver and navigator too.