Run testcases without insatlling browser

Run testcases without insatlling browser

Aniket Mane
Hi,

I have a scenario:

Lets assume we have chrome v63 installed on our systems and we received client mail regarding update of google chrome v64 but we have to run our test cases on new chrome without installing chrome.

run it via .exe(v64) which is placed at the desktop.

please suggest some ways to do the same.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Aniket