Secure Cookies

Akshay Kumar
Hey Everyone,

Hope you all are doing great.
I'm facing a problem in fetching cookies. I'm using "driver.manage().getCookies()" code to fetch cookies. Though, I'm able to fetch cookies except the secure ones.
Can anyone help me out?
I'm using JAVA with selenium
Thanks in Advance!!

Best Regards
Akshay

Disclaimer:- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended to be received only by individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby cautioned that any dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying attachment is strictly prohibited and is unlawful, Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email in error then delete this email from your system.

Re: Secure Cookies

Ankit Mundra
Hi Akshay

Can you please recheck if the cookies are 'HTTPOnly'. Also refer the answer @ stack overflow https://stackoverflow.com/a/21811292/4681792
It provides more understanding on the same.

'HttpOnly' cookies in chrome are not made available to the Client. So they cannot be used or obtained by Selenium.

Regards
Ankit M