Selblocks - commands if, elseIf, else, while...

Selblocks - commands if, elseIf, else, while...

ceskapoj123
Hi,

is there any possibility to use these commands: if, elseIf, else, while? I can't download plugin Selblocks that supports these commands for older version of Firefox. Are you going to update plugin Selblocks for Selenium IDE 3.X?

Thanks for your advices.

Re: Selblocks - commands if, elseIf, else, while...

Tomer Steinfeld
It is under active development, you can follow it here
https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium-ide/pull/280