Selenium Conf Pass

nag selenium
Hi All,

I am not able attend selenium conference due to my project release schedules
i have selenium conf pass  2018 in bangalore , if any body internet attend the selenium conf.. i  will give my pass price -8260 INR

Please call me +91 9515109773  any body  required

Thanks
Nag
9515109773

Re: Selenium Conf Pass

aseshadri
I’m interested . Please tell me

On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 at 12:03 PM, Nag Selenium <[hidden email]> wrote:
anybody interested i will give some discount on price ?

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 10:47 AM, Nag Selenium <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I am not able attend selenium conference due to my project release schedules
i have selenium conf pass  2018 in bangalore , if any body internet attend the selenium conf.. i  will give my pass price -8260 INR

Please call me +91 9515109773  any body  required

Thanks
Nag
9515109773

Aaditya Seshadri

Devops - Test Automation Engineer

M <a href="javascript:void(0);" target="_blank">+65 90967299 |   D <a href="javascript:void(0);" value="+6562209908" style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(17,85,204);font-family:Arial;font-size:11pt;white-space:pre-wrap" target="_blank">+65 6220 9908

Office: 26A Circular Road, Singapore 049382
Innovation Studio: 56B Boat Quay, Singapore 049845

PALO IT on LinkedIn  PALO IT Twitter   PALO IT on Facebook  PALO IT on YouTube  PALO IT on Instagram