Selenium, Firefox and IE

Frédéric Buclin
Running Selenium on Firefox fills my JS console with this error message:

Error: [Exception... "'Permission denied to set property
XULElement.selectedIndex' when calling method:
[nsIAutoCompletePopup::selectedIndex]"  nsresult: "0x8057001e
(NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)"  location: "JS frame ::
http://landfill.bugzilla.org/selenium/htmlutils.js :: triggerMouseEvent
:: line 92"  data: no]
Source File: http://landfill.bugzilla.org/selenium/htmlutils.js
Line: 92

Moreover, when running Selenium on Internet Explorer 6, the scripts fail
complaining that //input[foo] was not found.

Someone else noted that too? I wonder if the error message in Firefox
could be responsible to its huge memory usage (> 250 Mb).

Fred