Selenium Gecko Driver launching error

ganesh poudel
Hi,
I am getting this error while launching gecko driver can anyone help me on this issue. below is the screenshot for your reference.

Screenshot (70).png (198K) Download Attachment

Selenium Gecko Driver launching error

Rohit Manekar
Check if the path is mentioned correctly for the gecko driver.
Try giving double slashes in the path if not working.

Re: Selenium Gecko Driver launching error

Andre Damasceno Dias
Don´t use main, do you use junit with selenium webdriver

This example this link https://github.com/andreddias/selenium-WebDriver/blob/master/Marionette.java