Selenium IDE - extensions

ceskapoj123
Hi,

is there any possibility of adding custom commands in the form of extensions in javascript. Just as with old version 2.9.1?

Thanks

Re: Selenium IDE - extensions

Nagendra Kuppala
Hi,

So, you are looking to add customs commands to IDE by modifying source code ?

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 10:17:24 AM UTC-7, [hidden email] wrote:
Hi,

is there any possibility of adding custom commands in the form of extensions in javascript. Just as with old version 2.9.1?

Thanks

Re: Selenium IDE - extensions

ceskapoj123
Thanks for your reply. I meant adding new custom commands that are added as extensions as in version Selenium IDE 2.9.1.

We have a file (for example extensions_v1.3.js) where are a lot of custom commands:
For Example:
Selenium.prototype.doTodayDate = function(vari,delimiter) {
var today = new Date();
var dd = today.getDate();
var mm = today.getMonth()+1; //January is 0!

if(delimiter == null) {
delimiter = '/';
}
var yyyy = today.getFullYear();
if(dd<10){
dd='0'+dd
if(mm<10){
mm='0'+mm
var value = dd+delimiter+mm+delimiter+yyyy;
storedVars[vari] = value;
}

We have added it to Selenium IDE 2.9.1, but in version 3.x I do not see the possibility to add more commands.

Dne pondělí 11. června 2018 19:32:38 UTC+2 Nagendra Kuppala napsal(a):
[...]

Tomer Steinfeld
It is something that I've been working on for quite some time, I think that around this week or the next one I'll publish it.
It'll be named 3.1.0, a changelog with instructions on how to add commands will be provided.