Selenium Java - sendKeys Func stop working - i'm getting error "Source not found"

Selenium Java - sendKeys Func stop working - i'm getting error "Source not found"

אלעד שקד
All the rest of selenium function (click, get,findElement..) work fine
 I try to test it on eclipse and  intellijIdea with diffrent browser and diffrent web site - for all same result
I use selenium 3.11.0 - but it stop working on previous version
I allredy try to update my IDE's & selenium jar & drivers for diffrent browser - nothing help

I'll appreciate any help i can get

Thanks,

Elad Shaked

Re: Selenium Java - sendKeys Func stop working - i'm getting error "Source not found"

devon hann
You will have to provide more information on the problem. code and xml snippets.

I know you had said you updated the drivers but i had to update my Chromedriver.exe a couple of days ago as the send keys stopped working on the old version