Selenium - Page is not loading after clicking on the link.

Selenium - Page is not loading after clicking on the link.

Sanjay Varma
When I try manually clicking on that link the page loads.
But when I use selenium to click on the link the page is not loading at all.
I have tried wait and javascript executor also just to be sure.
Can anyone tell me what can be the issue?

Re: Selenium - Page is not loading after clicking on the link.

Xiang Dong

do you click the right link element? one quick verify approach is that, open a chrome browser, navigate to the page, open console, look up the element (same element as you did in Selenium) via javascript, click the element via javascript. If it works, Selenium should works too. Otherwise, it mean the element you are clicking is not the right one.

--david