Here is a detailed list of changes:
* Loading and saving test case files
* For loading test case files, "pattern" option has been added to
support formats other than HTML.
* New grid-like "editor" view
* Supports editing in both editor view and source view
* user-extensions.js is configurable
* Embedded Selenium 0.6.0
* Compatible with Firefox 1.5 RC1 (should work in future 1.5.0.*
versions of Firefox)
I would especially like to thank Keenan for contributing sample codes
for loading/saving and tree-based editing support.
It will be hosted at the new toplevel project called OpenQA - the
website will be up soon.
I will still support Selenium Recorder for bugfixes and small changes,
but major changes will be done on Selenium IDE.