Selenium Recorder 0.6 Released

Shinya Kasatani
I am pleased to announce the release of Selenium Recorder 0.6.
This new version now supports loading and saving test case files.

It is available at
http://seleniumrecorder.mozdev.org/

Here is a detailed list of changes:
* For loading test case files, "pattern" option has been added to
support formats other than HTML.
* New grid-like "editor" view
* Supports editing in both editor view and source view
* user-extensions.js is configurable
* Embedded Selenium 0.6.0
* Compatible with Firefox 1.5 RC1 (should work in future 1.5.0.*
versions of Firefox)

I would especially like to thank Keenan for contributing sample codes
for loading/saving and tree-based editing support.

There's one more thing I'd like to announce.
Selenium Recorder will be merged into a new project called Selenium IDE.
In this project, we will be merging Selenium Recorder and Selenium Editor.
Selenium Editor can be found at
http://lists.public.thoughtworks.org/pipermail/selenium-devel/2005-September/000734.html

It will be hosted at the new toplevel project called OpenQA - the
website will be up soon.
I will still support Selenium Recorder for bugfixes and small changes,
but major changes will be done on Selenium IDE.

Shinya