Selenium and Single Page Application

Viseth Chaing
Hi everyone,

Do you have any advice on how to script a Single Page Application with Selenium?
Are there any limitation, like the need to add extra wait time, the use of xpath or css selector more heavily ?

Thanks for your feedback,

Best Regards / Cordialement,

Viseth

Re: Selenium and Single Page Application

Sai Krishna Pulivarthi
Yes you need to be using wait more excessively... but yes there is going to be a problem with the selectors when it comes to single page applications...unless your Devs are developing the application keeping automation in mind...

I know this point cannot be spoken here.. but I preferred using protractor for single page application... we would be needing some JavaScript for the protractor scripts..but it’s cool for the single page applications..

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 at 22:06, Viseth Chaing <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Do you have any advice on how to script a Single Page Application with Selenium?
Are there any limitation, like the need to add extra wait time, the use of xpath or css selector more heavily ?

Thanks for your feedback,

Best Regards / Cordialement,

Viseth

Sai