Selenium and XForms

Just wondering if anyone has tried using Selenium with XForms? I'm trying to write a simple test that clicks an Xform trigger. My trigger shows up in the DOM viewer but i cannot seem reference it in my test (using xpath=..., id=... or dom=...). Is what i'm trying to do possible with Selenium? I do not have the option of using Firefox.

Here is the relevant code for my test (none of the commented out code works):
      <!-- td>id=trgEditEmployee</td -->
      <!-- td>xpath=//xf:trigger[@id='trgEditEmployee']</td -->
      <!-- td>xpath=//trigger[@id='trgEditEmployee']</td -->
      <!-- td>xpath=//trigger[1]</td -->
      <!-- td>dom=document.all['trgEditEmployee']</td -->
And, the snippet of the XForm:
<xf:trigger id="trgEditEmployee">
     <xf:label>Edit Current Index Emp</xf:label>
     <xf:action ev:event="DOMActivate">
         <xf:dispatch target="mdlDisp" name="evtSetDispEditCurrentEmp" />
         <xf:dispatch target="mdlPad"  name="evtEditCurrentEmp" />
     </xf:action>
</xf:trigger>

Alex

Re: Selenium and XForms

Dan Fabulich
alex sansom wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone has tried using Selenium with XForms?

I haven't heard of anyone trying this, but if JavaScript can use it,
Selenium should be able to handle it *somehow*.

> I do not have the option of using Firefox.

What browser *are* you using?

-Dan