Selenium for live demo's

GW-5
The test runner mode is a good way to run "live demo" scripts (which are really just tests) and I was wondering if there's a way to hide the Selenium frame and just have the browser bot run the test suite.

Thanks,
Sanjiv

Re: Selenium for live demo's

Mike Williams-7
Sanjiv Jivan wrote:

>  The test runner mode is a good way to run "live demo" scripts (which
>  are really just tests) and I was wondering if there's a way to hide
>  the Selenium frame and just have the browser bot run the test suite.

I imagine it wouldn't be hard, with a little hacking on
TestRunner.html.  For a start, try messing with the visibility of the
"selenium" class in selenium.css.

With a little more hacking, and some mods to selenium-testrunner.html
(specifically, to getApplicationFrame()), you could probably even put
the AUT into a entire separate top-level window!

--
cheers, MikeW                            http://www.dogbiscuit.org/mdub/