Selenium test report in testrunner mode

jignesh-3
Hi,

Iam using testrunner hta file and is there any way to generate the reports by customizing user exetension file or any other way from testrunner mode, I have through the continious integration help  but I don't find enough information there.if any one  have more info on this will be very helpfull.
--
Sig
Regards

Re: Selenium test report in testrunner mode

Dan Fabulich
jignesh wrote:

> Iam using testrunner hta file and is there any way to generate the reports by
> customizing user exetension file or any other way from testrunner mode, I
> have through the continious integration help  but I don't find enough
> information there.if any one  have more info on this will be very helpfull.

Nope.  Selenium Core cannot write test results to disk.  In principle it
should be possible for someone to code up an HTA alternative that can
write test results to disk, but as far as I know, no one has done this;
it'd be a significantly larger project than a simple user extension.

(Selenium RC should be able to handle it, if you can get it to work...
Whatever happened with your Firefox issues?  What version were you using?)

-Dan