Selenium with C#

hector arriaga
Someone here knows about C# and Selenium??, Nowadays I'm using this tool with C# but when I have two or more methods in the same class, only the first method is executed. I don't know why is the reason that the second method isn't executed. Please I hope someone can help me.

Regards

Re: Selenium with C#

riponalwasim
Hi,