Selenium with VueJS

Furr J
Hi,

Is anybody familiar with Selenium in combination with VueJS?

I have the following question. It's possible to create the following HTML in vuejs

<button data-v-e76fa316="" class="orange-button">Poll beantwoorden</button>

Because of the 'data-v-e76fa316' item it's not possible to use the class in xpath or the css.

Is there a work-around so that I can use the class?
There are no ID's to use. If there is no work-around I have to create ID's