Selinum consume much memory and CPU

atef bouabid
I'm using selenium on python 3.5 with chrome webdriver on a mac , and when I run a very basic script (navigate to site, enter login fields, click), memory usage ,and cpu usage grew up when selinum navigate for  a new page in  the  seam browser  Are there any things I can do to lower this, or if not, are there any alternatives?