Setting Browser Timezone from Selenium

bradford
Hi,

I'm using Chrome from the Selenium Java SDK. Is there a way to programatically set the timezone for a Driver instance? We're testing many implementations so changing it on, say, a Docker container would not work.

Re: Setting Browser Timezone from Selenium

Andreas Tolfsen
[hidden email] <[hidden email]> writes:

> I'm using Chrome from the Selenium Java SDK. Is there a way to
> programatically set the timezone for a Driver instance? We're testing
> many implementations so changing it on, say, a Docker container would
> not work.

The browser picks up system time, so you would have to set your
environment’s timezone.

Re: Setting Browser Timezone from Selenium

Anda Spa

I have the same issue.

Can someone send me a sample?

Thanks

joi, 16 februarie 2017, 08:46:45 UTC+2, [hidden email] a scris: