Some questions

jngale56
Hi,

I have been using IDE for bit, and it is really coming along nicely. My understanding is that it is based on Sideex. My questions are:

  1. How soon will we be able to import HTML files as does SideeX. Presently I am getting a "Unknown file was received error"
  2. SideeX has the capability of dragging the test cases to change their order.  Have you a date as to when this will be possible in IDE?

Thank you so much

John Gale