Telephonic Rounds

Shubham Kaushik-2
Hi all group members , I want to give some telephonic round on basic of automation so that some one can let me know where i am going wrong I am fad up with the Interview I have given almost 14 -15 Interview on basis of Automation.I dnt know why I am rejected Can some please help me out

Exp in Automation 2.5 Year
Total Exp -4Year