Test login form in flash player using selenium webdriver

Test login form in flash player using selenium webdriver

Leon Kern

Hi every body, I've a question please: I need to interact with a login form which is embedded in a flash player, using selenium web driver, any idea or tip would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Test login form in flash player using selenium webdriver

Vladyslav Lopatynskyi
Unfortunately, Selenium can not interact with flash and it will not in nearest future. So if you want to somehow interact with it, try to look into AutoIT or other frameworks